Thursday, November 29, 2012

Carmex Lip Conditioner

In preparation of the cold winter months, was sent two Carmex lip conditioner tubes (one for me and one for a friend) Disclaimer: The makers of Carmex contacted me and provided the products for my review but the ideas & opinions are all my own. The lip conditioner is flavored with natural orange flavor. I grew up with an orange tree, and I thought this flavor is the perfect addition to this product, especially at this time of year. The lip lotion absorbs quickly and does not leave them slippery or sticky in any way.  It is also cooling when applied. I've always worn this naturally, by itself, but this could be worn underneath lipstick or a lip color easily as it is matte finish.  If you have lips that chap easily it absorbs so well and moisturizes you will want to make sure and pick up a tube.

1 Comment:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

I love lip conditioner because it gives me something to chew when I'm nervous. Silly but it's the truth.