As a member of the Carmex Blog Squad, the makers of carmex contacted me and provided me with a few products for my review. I was sent the Carmex Lime Twist Click Stick, Carmex Vanilla Click Stick, Carmex Moisture Plus satin gloss finish as well as a fun picnic blanket. Although Carmex supplied me with all these products, all of my opionions are my own. I have always been a Carmex fan, so the Carmex Click Sticks both the Lime Twist and the Vanilla scented intriged me. I was pleased to learn that these lip balms have three additional moisturizers not found in Carmex's origional line. I am not normally partial to Lime, so I did prefer the Vanilla, but I was really pleased with both for the added flavor. The Carmex moisture plus feels like an absolute dream on my lips. Each of these balms also has the added bonus of SPF 15. Which is great. The picnic blanket is so portable- it folds into its own carry case and the bottom layer of the blanket is water proof making it perfect for grass. I have already used that blanket twice and plan on using it again - it really is the perfect picnic blanket.
The Giveaway: One of my readers will also win a kit like the one I recieved.
- First Mandatory Entry : 1. "Follow" my blog and leave your email address (or just have it visible, so I can contact you when you win!) for more entries you can
- tweet this giveaway for 1 additional entry
- Post this contest on FB for 1 additional entry
- sport my ♥ blog button 2 additional entries
- blog this giveaway for 3 additional entries
Remember this ends 9/5/11 so hurry on up!