Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's For the Birds! Review for CSN stores!


I recently had the opportunity to review a product for CSN stores. I received a $40 gift certificate to be used toward anything in any of the 200+ stores. What I love about CSN is that they carry it all! From lights to furniture to office supplies and much more! I was very surprised to learn they also carry pet products. We have never owned a pet in the 5 years my husband and I have been married, I think we finally got the itch...I ended up choosing the Blue Ribbon Pet Complete 17.5" Bird Cage Kit for Small Bird. And it came fast! When our bird cage arrived, there were a few pieces to assemble and no instructions, but putting it together was pretty self explanatory. The only thing I felt was lacking was that being a first time bird owner, I wish there would have been a little more detail and the use about everything it came with. But I did figure it out! I am very happy with this cage. It is very nice in size and is made for a small bird like a parakeet or a finch. And the best thing about this kit was there were no additional items I had to purchase because I already have all the things a bird could need. When it came time to purchase our bird I was totally prepared for bird ownership! Also this cage is convenient in the way it is designed making it easy to clean. Here's my little guy, Don Juan! He is very happy in his new home! Thank you CSN!


I received a gift certificate to CSNstores used for the purpose of this review. The above opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way by anyone. Thank you CSNstores!


0 Comments: