Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sleighful of Gifts!

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?

1. Serger
2. Cricut
3. Lush gift box
4. Clip it up Ribbon organizer
5. Clothing

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
My sister made me a plaque with a roxy symbol from her high school ceramics class. I love it.

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I want to make fabric doll houses (and dolls) for my niece and my daughter!

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
I remember finally getting a TJ Sparkles wanting her for 3 yrs straight!

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
My four year old told me he wants a remote controlled Mario Cart

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Now that I am married, my husbands family does tamales at Christmas and I love them!

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
Probably not much (I just had a baby and trying to take it easy) although I might do ornaments.

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
It's a Wonderful life.

9. Favorite holiday song?
Baby what you going to be? Mormon Tabernacle Choir

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
When I was a girl, we would go to my grandparents house for Christmas Eve, but what was fun was that the real Santa would stop in for a visit. We would open gifts on christmas eve and on christmas day!

0 Comments: